Cook County Work Injury Attorney
Smoler Law Office is dedicated to helping injured people in Cook County and throughout the Chicago Metro area recover the compensation they are entitled to. Regardless of how you were injured or the type of injury, we may be able to help. For a free consultation, call 1.800.682.9330 today.
For nearly twenty-five years, Attorney Robert Smoler has been practicing in the following areas of law:
- Workers’ Compensation Law representation of injured workers throughout the entire claim process and in all workers’ compensation hearings as well as in related social security disability and personal injury claims
- Workers’ Comp Benefits include medical expenses, wage loss compensation, temporary total disability benefits, permanent partial and total disability benefits, death benefits, and more
- Types of Work Injuries common types of workplace injuries include neck injuries, back injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, repetitive stress injuries, carpal tunnel, and wrist injuries
- Workplace Accidents practice includes workers’ compensation and personal injury claims involving office, factory, industrial, construction, and all other types of workplace injury accidents
- Personal Injury the firm’s practice includes personal injury claims resulting from work-related accidents as well as car accidents, premises accidents, medical negligence, and more
- Construction Accidents practice includes workers’ compensation and personal injury claims involving scaffolding failures, unsecured ladders, serious falls, defective products, burns, heavy equipment accidents, and more
- Car and Motorcycle Accidents including car-truck accidents, motorcycle wrecks, drunk driving accidents, and more
- Trucking Accidents catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims involving semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, delivery trucks, and all other commercial vehicles
- Premises Liability includes slip and fall accidents, retail store accidents, dog bites, dram shop cases, swimming pool deaths, injuries resulting from inadequate security, and more
- Medical Malpractice handling significant injury and wrongful death cases involving surgical errors, failure to diagnose disease, birth injuries, nursing home abuse and neglect, dental malpractice, and more
- Wrongful Death includes survival actions and benefits and claims for medical costs, funeral expenses, loss of income, loss of companionship, mental anguish, pain, and suffering
Nearly 25 Years of Dedicated Focus—Millions of Results
For a free initial consultation about your personal injury or workers’ compensation case, call Robert Smoler at (800) 682-9330 or contact Smoler Law Office online today.